Umbraco provides a future proof framework allowing exceptional scalability and the ability to add limitless extensions to the system, along with a huge active community and great support. The system has all the functionality and scalability that almost any organisation could ever need in a CMS system, including;
- Role based access
- User management
- Approval & preview processes
- Multi-lingual support
- Full resource, document & image management
Umbraco Gold Partner
Mentor Digital has been an Umbraco Gold Partner agency since 2015. Each member of our web development team is Umbraco certified and we have a very close working relationship with the Umbraco HQ team and the open source community around this fantastic CMS.
We have an in-house development team of 12 Umbraco developers across our Bristol HQ and London offices.
Our developers have been working with the open source Umbraco CMS for more than 10 years and we have produced a multitude of Umbraco CMS powered websites for clients ranging from NHS to Wales and West Utilities and Tenpin.
Find out more about our Umbraco Gold Partner agency team.
Mentor Web Blocks
Our development team is responsible for one of the best packages available, Mentor Web Blocks for Umbraco. We have released this package as an open source add-on for Umbraco back into the community. This adds;
- A catalogue of building blocks that you can use to build your web pages.
- A preview panel to the back-office of the CMS.
- Drag & drop and live editing functionality.
Other custom Umbraco additions
We have also developed many of our own custom additions to the system, including:
- Custom forms – easily create your own forms & surveys through the CMS.
- Quality design layout Macros – allows non web designers the ability to create perfectly laid-out content without editing any HTML
- Unique web controls including status updates & comments.
- Drag and drop page builders
- Advanced digital marketing
- AB testing
E-commerce, API and CRM Integration
Our in-house software development team based at our HQ in Bristol has exceptional experience of integrating with:
- 3rd party APIs
- E-commerce payment gateways
- CRM / MS Dynamics integrations
- Umbraco E-commerce solutions; Tea Commerce, U-commerce and Merchello
Mobile App Development
Our UX interface design team develops wireframes for mobile applications in a similar way to those developed for our websites and on-screen applications. Wireframes are developed for each and every screen of the application before graphic design begins, and full user testing is completed at each stage.
Once graphic design is complete our interface development team goes to work on developing the interfaces for your new mobile application. We use C# with Xamarin to develop mobile applications, which allows us to use our standard development platforms to develop mobile applications for iOS, Android and Windows devices.
Mentor Digital's software development team has gained experience of high end database development and have designed bespoke database platforms for large scale NHS trusts, high traffic sports retailers Tenpin, The Motor Insurance Bureau, City of London financial services companies with demanding FSA requirements and also one of the top 5 universities in the UK.
Our experience of structuring databases guarantees an easy to use, fast and accessible database, using the latest cutting edge technology. We run a farm of dedicated servers comprising;
- An enterprise level PCI compliant back up server.
- Cloud based hosting solutions.
- Exceptionally fast disaster recovery.
- Excellent support SLAs (24/7 365 SLA with a back up strategy ensuring complete reliability and no loss of data).