Mentor migrated the A-Gas website in 2019 and in 2021 we worked with the Executive and International Marketing teams to rebuild and deliver a multi-language, leading-edge website that communicates their competitive, world-class position as a responsible, environmentally-focused business.
The aims of this project were to:
- Highlight their environmentally friendly policies online
- Enhance the customer experience for a diverse range of users across the globe
- Refresh the brand
- Update the Umbraco platform to improve the usability and integration with partners
The Mentor team were fantastic throughout the new website build project. We really appreciated their technical advice and support to create a global website that could cater for different languages and regional requirements, as well as their creative expertise to deliver something visually engaging and in line with our brand guidelines.
Together we delivered:
- A digital rebrand, based on a new visual identity, putting A-Gas ahead of its competitors at a time when the environment and climate change was (and still is) at the top of governmental, societal, investor and business agendas.
- A solid site architecture and design, for multi-lingual navigation and user experience
- A new CMS, powered by Umbraco. We extended many of the existing Umbraco features to improve the editor and user experience.
- E-commerce Tracking and Google Analytics dashboards to monitor performance