Mentor Digital, one of Bristol’s fastest growing digital agencies, based just a short walk from the city centre, is looking for a Project Executive to support our project management team in the delivery of web design, software development and CMS integration projects.
Mentor is a full-service agency with a high-end software and technical systems development team, an excellent UX and creative team and a video production & training department to support our growing list of impressive clients.
We are looking for an ambitious Project Executive to support our Project Managers in the development studio primarily by carrying out manual testing of the web applications produced by our development team. One of the key aspects of the role will be to ensure that websites are performing to specification before being released to clients for approval.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to get into the exciting digital media industry, to learn from Mentor’s exceptionally talented team, and to progress in the agency.
You will be an excellent communicator with good literacy and numeracy skills, will have good attention to detail, and you will approach challenges in a logical and methodical manner.
The work we do is highly technical, so the ideal candidate will be technically minded with the ability to quickly learn applications.
- A genuine passion for digital and problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A good level of IT literacy (e.g. Excel, Word, Chrome etc.)
- An understanding of basic web development (e.g., HTML, CSS) would be an advantage.
We offer some excellent benefits, here are a few to expect if you join our team:
- A contributory Pension with free access to an IFA for Pensions Advice
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Birthdays Off!
- Time off in Lieu of Overtime
- Carbon Offsetting (we offset our Employees' whole Carbon footprint, not just for work activity)
- Weekly office fruit basket and sweets table
- Beer Fridge Fridays
- Great Christmas and Summer parties
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Employee Referral Scheme
Please apply here
https://hr.breathehr.com/v/project-executive-17197 or send your CV to email@example.com
No calls please, we politely ask that you send your CV by email in the first instance.
No agencies please.
More about what we do
Discover more about us in our recent blogs and portfolio of recent projects.