Mentor Digital, one of Bristol’s fastest growing digital agencies, based just a short walk from the city centre, is looking for a Junior Project Manager to assist with web design, software and CMS integration projects.
Mentor is a full-service agency with a high-end software and technical systems development team, an excellent UX and creative team and a video production team to support our growing list of impressive clients.
We are looking for a Junior Project Manager with good verbal and written communication skills, and an ability to grasp and communicate technical and creative issues. You will be efficient and organised and you will approach problems in a logical and methodical manner.
You will be handling client requests and questions within Mentor’s delivery team, and you will work to manage both clients and internal project teams throughout the project delivery process from planning through to delivery. You will work with our Senior Business Analysts and more senior PMs, to develop scoping documentation and estimates, and you will be comfortable working directly with our clients to discuss details of project specifications and change requests. You will be confident delivering smaller projects and website updates, with your assigned design and development teams.
Candidates with agency experience would be preferable but we will consider those with experience from other environments. Experience of technical, CMS and web build projects would be beneficial.
The role will include the following:
- Managing and supporting in the delivery of multiple concurrent web / software / creative projects
- Handling client requests and incoming tickets
- Working with our in-house development team
- Scheduling the implementation of projects with our production manager
- Working with the lead Business Analyst and senior team members on projects to agree project specifications with client
- Liaising with our creative design and video teams
- Management of project-level client communications / working with client-side PMs
- Reporting of client retainer and SLA time logs to the Account Director
- Excellent communications skill
- Experience of web design projects
- Understanding of agency design and development processes
- Experience of administering and / or building CMS websites
- Calm under pressure
- Great people skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Mentor offers remote / working from home arrangements. The ideal candidate will be able to attend our Bristol office for meetings and events when required.
We offer some excellent benefits, here are a few to expect if you join our team:
- A contributory Pension with free access to an IFA for pensions advice
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Birthdays Off!
- Time off in Lieu of Overtime
- Carbon Offsetting (we offset our Employees' whole Carbon footprint, not just for work activity)
- Employee Referral Scheme
Please apply here
Or, please send your CV to email@example.com
No calls please, we politely ask that you send your CV by email in the first instance.
No agencies please.
More about what we do
Discover more about us in our recent blogs and portfolio of recent projects.