Mentor Digital, one of Bristol and the South West’s leading digital media agencies, is looking for a Junior Digital Designer to join their design team at our central Bristol HQ. As part of your day-to-day role you will be providing support to our design team, to deliver the best creative solutions for our clients.
Creative life at Mentor:
- Designers are involved in projects from end-to-end
- Front-end team collaboration and show & tells
- Constant evolution of processes and technologies
- In-house and external training provided as applicable
- A strong portfolio of highly creative and effective digital work
- Rounded knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud for digital design, strong Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign skills are essential
- Good working knowledge of digital art-working and optimisation practices
- Able to collaborate with others, problem solve and to express your point of view, clearly and calmly
- Excellent communication skills
- An exceptional eye for detail
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A relevant university degree e.g. Graphic Design
- An understanding of brands and marketing
- Commercial experience within a digital agency environment – 1 year +
- Demonstrable proficiency of creating wireframes and interactive prototypes
- An interest in digital technology and its applications
- Motion graphics experience
- Worked with front-end developers in previous roles
Benefits - We offer some excellent benefits, here are a few to expect if you join our team:
- A contributory Pension with free access to an IFA for Pensions Advice
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Birthdays Off!
- Time off in Lieu of Overtime
- Carbon Offsetting (we offset our Employees’ whole carbon footprint, not just for work activity)
- Weekly office fruit basket
- Beer Fridge Fridays
- Great Christmas Parties as well as annual Summer Parties
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Employee Referral Scheme
Please apply here:
https://hr.breathehr.com/recruitment/vacancies/15870?identifier=mentor (please no agencies).
Or, please send your CV and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please, we politely ask that you send your CV by email in the first instance.
More about what we do
Discover more about us in our recent blogs and portfolio of recent projects.