Mentor Digital, one of Bristol’s fastest growing digital agencies, based just a short walk from the city centre, is looking for a Web / Interface Developer to assist with web design, software, and CMS integration projects.
We are a full-service agency with a high-end software and technical systems development team, an excellent UX and creative team and a video production department to support our growing list of impressive clients.
- Interface Development (HTML, SASS)
- Visual Studio and/or Visual Studio Code
- Photoshop to slice up designs for website assets
- Node package manager
- Experience of source control (we use Git)
- Knowledge of semantic HTML
- Building accessible front-ends
- Knowledge of front-end optimization techniques
The ideal candidate will have the following
- A minimum of 2 years of commercial experience within a web development environment doing interface development
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Good people and communications skills
- An excellent eye for detail
- Experience with .NET MVC and Razor Scripting
Nice to haves
- Experience with Umbraco CMS
- Experience with Node.js and task runners such as Gulp, Grunt and Webpack
- Experience with a frontend framework such as Vue and/or Angular
Developer life at Mentor
- Front-end continuous integration using Grunt & Gulp
- Estimation sessions with developer teams
- Regular code reviews
- Developers are involved in projects end-to-end
- Constant evolution of front-end processes and technologies
- Front-end team collaboration and show & tells
- Pluralsight subscription for continuing personal development
- Umbraco training will be provided
Mentor offers remote / working from home arrangements. The ideal candidate will be able to attend our Bristol office for meetings and events when required.
We offer some excellent benefits, here are a few to expect if you join our team:
- A contributory pension with free access to an IFA for pensions advice
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Birthdays Off!
- Time off in Lieu of Overtime
- Carbon Offsetting (we offset our Employees' whole Carbon footprint, not just for work activity)
- Weekly office fruit basket
- Beer Fridge Fridays
- Great Christmas Parties as well as annual Summer Parties.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Employee Referral Scheme
Please apply here
Or, please send your CV to email@example.com
No calls please, we politely ask that you send your CV by email in the first instance.
No agencies please.
More about what we do
Discover more about us in our recent blogs and portfolio of recent projects.