Mentor Digital is looking for an experienced Digital Account Manager to join our team.
We are a full service agency with a high-end software and technical systems development team, an excellent UX and creative team, video production department, and a digital marketing department to support our growing list of clients.
We are looking for an Account Manager with digital agency experience. You will have the ability to lead and take ownership of client accounts, managing and developing relationships, run strategic planning sessions and developing our client relationships.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record within the digital media world, and a visible portfolio of projects. You will be an excellent communicator, and will be able to manage and develop multiple client accounts, as well as having the ability to provide guidance and leadership for the Account Executives you will be working with.
As an Account Manager at Mentor Digital your role is to own your client relationships, develop your client accounts in terms of new projects, identifying opportunities, creating briefs, and writing proposals. You will be confident to attend and single handedly lead client meetings. You will be able to capture requirements and offer ideas and advice to our clients with confidence.
The delivery of the projects that you agree with your clients will be supported by our Project Managers, UX and development team, and your accounts will be supported by our team of Account Executives.
- Strong experience developing client relationships and briefs within a technical agency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to diligently manage customers’ needs
- Broad knowledge across technical areas, coupled with good knowledge in one or more of the following: content management systems, software development, web systems, UX design.
- 2 years industry experience
- Calm under pressure
- Great people skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Degree level education
We offer some excellent benefits, here are a few to expect if you join our team
- A contributory Pension with free access to an IFA for Pensions Advice
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Birthdays Off! An extra holiday day!
- Time off in Lieu of Overtime
- Carbon Offsetting (we offset our Employees’ whole carbon footprint, not just for work activity)
- Weekly office fruit basket
- Free tea and real coffee
- Beer Fridge Fridays
- Great Christmas Parties as well as annual Summer Parties
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Employee Referral Scheme
Please apply here
https://hr.breathehr.com/recruitment/vacancies/13417?identifier=mentor (please no agencies).
More about what we do
Discover more about us in our recent blogs and portfolio of recent projects.