Mentor Digital, one of Bristol and the South West’s leading digital media agencies, is looking for an Account Executive to join the client services team at our central Bristol HQ.
Providing efficient and effective support to our client services team, in order to give the best possible customer service and delivery to our clients.
This position would be ideal for a university graduate who has successfully completed an internship or an Account Executive with agency experience looking for an exciting new challenge. This role would also suit a junior client-side candidate looking for a role within an agency.
As a growing organisation this is a great opportunity for the right person to develop a fantastic career in the digital industry.
As part of your day-to-day role, you will be:
- Supporting our client services director at client meetings.
- Producing contact and client time reports.
- Handling client communications.
- Producing requirements documentation and working with our senior team on more complex requirements.
- Liaising with our development and design teams to get job estimates and delivery of tickets.
- Managing smaller website development projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to plan and prioritise as required.
- Successful time management skills / ability to work to pre-determined deadlines.
- Calm under pressure.
- A self-starter and driven person with the vision to add value to client accounts.
We offer excellent benefits, here are a few to expect if you join our team:
- A contributory Pension with free access to an IFA for Pensions Advice.
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary).
- Birthdays Off!
- Time off in Lieu of Overtime.
- Carbon Offsetting (we offset our Employees' whole Carbon footprint, not just for work activity).
- Weekly office fruit basket.
- Beer Fridge Fridays.
- Great Christmas Parties as well as annual Summer Parties.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Gym Membership Discounts.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
Please apply here
Or, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No calls please, we politely ask that you send your CV by email in the first instance.
No agencies please.
More about what we do
Discover more about us in our recent blogs and portfolio of recent projects.