Mentor Digital is looking for an Account Director to join our team for 10 months as maternity cover with a view to extending the role on a permanent basis.
We are a full-service digital agency with a high-end technical development team, an excellent UX and creative team, Digital Marketing services and a video/animation production department to support our growing list of clients.
We are looking for an experienced Account Director with a proven track record within a digital / technical development agency environment. You will already have experience of handling major client accounts as an Account Director.
You will have the ability to own client relationships for large organisations, and you will be able to consult on technical solutions, and help clients develop their on-going roadmaps and strategies. Your role will fundamentally be geared towards maintaining and developing our high-level client relationships while generating new briefs and sales around our software/CMS development, web development, creative and UX offerings. You will be the owner of several large-scale clients within our portfolio. You will be an exceptional communicator with the ability to provide the highest quality service to our valued clients.
An exceptional senior team at Mentor Digital will support your clients’ sales strategy and you will have the backing of our Client Services Director, Technical Director, Creative Director, Projects Director, Digital Marketing Director and Operations Director, throughout the sales and brief development process.
You will be working in a team dedicated to developing client relationships, developing our accounts, generating new opportunities, and delivering work under client retainer contracts. Candidates should be aware the role is focussed on consultancy and sales around our technical, creative and UX offerings, and technical experience is essential. Whilst Digital Marketing knowledge and experience is highly desirable, it is not the core focus of the role.
- Senior experience developing client relationships and briefs within a technical agency
- Significant experience in managing the sales and consultancy process around technical projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to diligently manage customers’ needs
- Thriving in a team-oriented culture, able to deliver a significant individual contribution while collaborating with and strengthening teammates
- Broad knowledge across technical areas, coupled with good knowledge in one or more of the following: content management systems, software development, web systems, UX design and testing.
- 5 years + industry experience
- Calm under pressure
- Great people skills
- Excellent attention to detail
We offer excellent benefits, here are a few to expect if you join our team:
- A contributory pension with free access to an IFA for pensions advice
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Birthdays Off!
- Time off in Lieu of Overtime
- Carbon Offsetting (we offset our Employees' whole Carbon footprint, not just for work activity)
- Employee Referral Scheme
Please apply here
Or, please send your CV to email@example.com
No calls please, we politely ask that you send your CV by email in the first instance.
No recruiter calls please.