Membership case studies
We support our membership organisation partners with a full service offering, from branding and creative campaigns, web design and UX, CMS, CRM and API development, through to digital marketing and analytics.
Membership organisation specialists
Mentor Digital is the go to digital agency for membership organisations in the UK. Our expert team has delivered web design and CMS solutions for many membership organisations:
- Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI)
- National Governance Association (NGA)
- Equity (the artists' union)
- Research in Practice
- The Media Eye and more!
How we help membership organisations
Mentor Digital delivers high quality agency services:
- Project leadership and business analysis
- Web design & development
- Branding and creative campaigns
- Usability & user experience (UX) testing
- CRM/API integrations
- Digital marketing
Mentor offers consistently high-quality output in our creative, technical and marketing solutions.
How can we help?
Get in touch for friendly help and advice from our expert teamSchedule a call
CMS development for membership teams
Mentor Digital has an enterprise level CMS development and software integrations team:
- A large team of permanent developers with expertise in CMS development and CRM integrations (including MS Dynamics, Blackbaud, SalesForce and Sage CRM).
- Major CMS/CRM experience for many large membership organisations, 9 NHS Trusts/CCGs & several major charities
- Secure systems for Motor Insurers’ Bureau, and the Insurance Fraud Bureau, as well as Official Injury Claim (in partnership with the Department of Justice).
Umbraco is an open-source .Net CMS system, fondly known as the "Friendly CMS". Reasons we champion Umbraco CMS for membership organisations:
- License-free & a great open-source support community
- Excellent for content editors
- Secure and stable
- Widely used & trusted by many large membership teams
- Fast and great for SEO
- Easy to extend and adapt