Mentor Digital, one of Bristol’s fastest growing digital agencies, based just a short walk from the city centre, is looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager.
We are an award-winning digital media agency with a high-end web design and development team, exceptional creative department, and an animation production team producing quality work for a growing list of impressive clients.
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager to handle incoming new business enquiries, and to manage communications and logistics around the sales and onboarding process with new clients, and within the agency.
We need a confident, outgoing person with an excellent phone manner, and efficient written email skills, to impress new clients throughout their experience of first contact with Mentor.
Part of this role will be to take incoming new business calls, and to phone back incoming leads. You will take initial client briefs, document bullet points from these, and then manage logistics around arranging meetings, tenders or follow up calls with our internal team.
You will work with our senior team to deliver tender documents, bringing together draft documents using existing templates and preparing document structure to address specific tender questions. You will make intelligent use of previous drafted answers to common tender questions and will highlight areas where bespoke content needs to be written by the agency’s directors.
You will be essential in the pitch process for larger projects as you will handle logistics and communications with clients and internal stakeholders. You will be responsible for ensuring that internal teams have all the information they need, that internal meetings are proactively booked for pitch preparation well in advance of any deadlines and that video calls are scheduled. You will also be responsible for ensuring that creative pitch work is scheduled in with our design team.
Your role will also include some marketing support including drafting articles and press releases for our website, making updates to site content, such as posting jobs and case studies. Liaising with lead generation agencies, building occasional email newsletters, and doing awards research/submissions.
- Taking prospective client calls & following up warm leads
- Collating & proofing tenders
- Preparing pitch slides
- Attending pitches / pitch support
- Contracting and handover to projects team
- Circulating notes / organising sales folders and docs
- New business reports / pipeline management
- Daily enquiry tracking
- Organising new business team / diaries / meetings
- New business ticket management in Jira (raising and allocating quote requests)
- Management of Mentor website / posting updates, jobs etc.
- Mailchimp email mailouts
- Writing case studies / blogs
- Awards research / submissions
- Writing press releases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Super organized, proactive, and efficient
- Confident making outgoing calls with a good phone/video manner
- Ability to type up meeting notes whilst on a phone/video call
- Strong numeracy skills
- Excellent attention to detail for proof reading
- Confident with information technology (Excel, Word, PowerPoint/Keynote etc.)
Nice to haves
The following would be beneficial but are not essential:
- Digital/creative/software agency experience
- Experience of web applications / CMS systems
- Experience of web design projects
- Sales experience
We offer excellent benefits, here are a few to expect if you join our team:
- A contributory pension with free access to an IFA for pensions advice
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Birthdays Off!
- Time off in Lieu of Overtime
- Carbon Offsetting (we offset our Employees' whole Carbon footprint, not just for work activity)
- Weekly office fruit basket
- Beer Fridge Fridays
- Great Christmas Parties as well as annual Summer Parties
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Employee Referral Scheme
Please apply here
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No calls please, we politely ask that you send your CV by email in the first instance.
No agencies please.
More about what we do
Discover more about us in our recent blogs and portfolio of recent projects.