Digital Project Managers needed (Junior, Middleweight/Senior)
Location: Bristol, UK
Mentor Digital, one of Bristol’s fastest growing digital agencies, based just a short walk from the city centre, is looking for a Digital Project Manager to oversee web, software and CMS integration projects.
We are a full-service agency with a high-end software and technical systems development team, an excellent UX and creative team and a video production & training department to support our growing list of impressive clients.
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager with a proven track record within the software / digital media world, and a visible portfolio of projects. You will be an excellent communicator, and will be able to manage the technical and creative delivery of multiple projects simultaneously while documenting and keeping a tight rein on project timelines, requirements and budgets. You will be super organised and you will approach problems in a logical and methodical manner.
You will be a technically minded person with the ability to successfully manage both clients and internal project teams throughout the project delivery process from planning through to delivery. You will work with our Senior Business Analysts to develop user stories and acceptance criteria during the planning and scoping project phases, and you will be comfortable working with our clients to confirm final project specifications. You will be confident delivering these project specifications with your assigned design and development teams.
Candidates with agency experience would be preferable but we will consider those with good technical project management experience from other environments. Experience of API integration, E-commerce and CRM integration projects would be beneficial, but is not essential.
The role will include the following:
- Managing the delivery of multiple concurrent web / software / creative projects
- Working with our in-house development team and contract resources
- Scheduling the implementation of projects with our production manager
- Working with the lead Business Analyst on projects to agree project specifications with client
- Daily stand ups with our creative and development teams
- Project timeline management
- Management of project-level client communications / working with client side PMs
- Planning and management of tight schedules and budgets
- Managing change requests identified during project delivery phase
- Balancing resource planning across multiple projects
- Regular status reporting and communication with clients and project stakeholders
- Project reporting to ensure that projects are profitable
- Overseeing and planning internal and client side testing and UAT
- Closing projects down once completed, and handing over to support teams for business-as-usual support
- 3 years industry experience
- Excellent communications skill
- Experience of highly technical projects
- Excellent understanding of agency design and development processes
- Calm under pressure
- Great people management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Degree level education
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Time off in Lieu of overtime
- Beer Fridge Fridays
- Great Christmas Parties as well as annual Summer Parties
- A contributory Pension which includes Life Insurance of up to four times your basic salary
Please send your CV to email@example.com. No calls please, we politely ask that you send your CV by email in the first instance.